- Managing Stress and Anxiety (from CDC)
- Check with your employer about EAP (Employee Assistant Program) and insurance options for mental health care
- COVID-19 Mental Health Toolkit - Self-guided meditations, soothing self-care exercises, coping and resiliency skills, inspirational moments and more for both kids and adults to share online, with new resources added every day.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, use one of these resources to get immediate help:
- COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line
- If you are stressed, anxious, lonely, depressed, angry, or all of the above, you are not along. We are in this together, and caring mental health professionals are available if you need to talk.
- Call 1-877-519-7505
- Colorado Crisis Services - Confidential and immediate support for anyone in crisis, whether they are struggling with relationship problems, mental health issues, suicidal thoughts, stress, bullying, anxiety or depression, etc.
CRISIS TEXT LINE
- Text anonymously with a trained crisis counselor any time you’re in crisis for any reason. Counselors help those who text them stay calm and safe until they can get further help.
MIND SPRINGS HEALTH LOCAL CRISIS LINE
- Call for support during a mental health or substance abuse crisis or simply call to learn about local services.
NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE
- For any victims and survivors who need support, we are here for you, 24/7. Call 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-799-7233 for TTY, or if you’re unable to speak safely, you can log onto thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 22522.
- Staying safe during COVID-19
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE
- Free and confidential support for anyone who is having suicidal thoughts, prevention and intervention resources for anyone who wants to help a friend or family member in distress, and support for mental health professionals.
- CEC (Counseling and Education Center) offers a sliding scale fee to clients based on annual income. We do our best to make counseling fees work within your financial situation. CEC also accepts Medicaid and some insurance. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay.
- Mind Springs Health